High performance, compact and lightweight DDA detector. It weighs in at only 12.5 lbs and has one of the slimmest profiles available at only 14×17” (35x43cm).
WEATHERPROOF & WIRELESS DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY FOR NDT.
- 139m Pixel Pitch
- 139m Spatial Resolution
- GOS DRX Standard Scintillator
- Portable at 12.5 lbs (5.7 Kg)
- Heavy Duty Shielding
- Exposure Range up to 3 MeV
- WIRELESS Ultimate hands free with robust wireless (802.11 A/N or G) secure data transfer, long distance communication and live panel monitoring. Get the most out of your wireless with reliable, mobile access point for extended range and a strong wireless signal.
- COMPACT DESIGN Rugged design with a durable aluminum frame and carbon fiber cover. Panel thickness is just 14.7 mm (0.58”) one of the thinnest in the industry making it easy to slide between objects.
- CLOSE-TO-EDGE IMAGING The HPX-DR image area is slightly offset, allowing you closer access to the panel edge for profile work. This panel can fit between pipes and captures near edge so you can see and measure the outer wall.
- HIGH RESOLUTION 139m pixel pitch is one of the best available, allowing for high quality imaging and defect detection. Multi-frame averaging improves the quality while reducing the overall noise in the image.
- IP57 ENCLOSURE The only panel with this high a degree of protection against liquid. Unlike others that need a special case for protection from the harsh elements of field work, the HPX-DR is built to meet IP57 enclosure standards.
- INDICATORS Multiple indicator lights on the panel edge communicate panel status, battery information and wireless connectivity. Its easy for the user to see at a glance the condition of the panel.
- FLEXIBLE POWER Powerful lithium-ion batteries allow users to make many images. When tethered the batteries automatically recharge or you can purchase a 3-battery quick charger to keep production moving. Battery ‘Hot Swap’ feature keeps the panel running during change. Magnetic tether stays attached but can break away if needed to eliminate damage to the panel connection in the event of a drop or pull. Power saving mode when panel has not been activated for a period of time.